Wednesday 6 December 2017

TOP 5 CHRISTMAS ANIMALS


Hi and welcome we have had such a lot of really lovely creations entered in the this challenge.
So thank you to everyone that has entered.
I have really enjoyed looking at them all, and found it very hard to decide as the entries were so excellent, and I just wish I could pick you all.

 So I chose a Top 5 as there were so many wonderful entries. 
These are in number order.


No 20 Rosina
 Isn't this just the cutest image


No 45 Lisa
 Super cute Polar Bear and Penguin


No 49 Lorraine

Lots of Christmas Animals here
No 55 Emma
Oh isn't he so sweet 

No 98 Andrea
 Love this image and sentiment

Please take a top 3 badge from the sidebar.

Team A will be back tomorrow with another Challenge.

I do hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas, and very Healthy New Year.
Lots of love and best wishes to you all.  JENNY.

3 comments:

Wendy L said...

Great choices Jenny. Xxx

AndreaNorris said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top three and congratulations to the other ladies
Andrea x

Sandra H said...

Congrats all x